Monday, November 06, 2006

Performers at Marshall/Richmond Theatre

I've decided that the "Coming Soon" signs have been up in the Then and Now section for far too long. I threatened to take all the "Then" pictures down and move them to the Historic Richmond section. Griff took my threat seriously and has promised to get out there and capture some more magnificent "Now" pictures for your enjoyment. They should start appearing on the site soon.

Griff has also been gathering photos and information on the Marshall/Richmond Theatre. (This is your queue to jump in and tell us some of the background on this, Griff)

I've been gathering photos and information on some of the actors who performed there, and the first page of the section is now online. I will be adding more over the coming weeks.

Enjoy!

Karen

No comments: